Roofs, both commercial and residential, should be inspected regularly to assess all components and schedule routine roof maintenance.
When compared to the cost of a full roof restoration, the cost of a roof inspection that includes minor roof repairs saves a lot of money. Our roof inspectors at Providence have years of experience in the roofing industry and can discover and identify areas that need to be repaired so that your roof can be fixed before it becomes a bigger problem.
IS A ROOF INSPECTION NECESSARY?
The materials used in your roof’s construction influence its typical lifespan. Due to a variety of causes, even a well-installed and durable roof develops weak spots that might turn into significant damage. Assessing the condition of your roof and its related components is crucial to maintaining the safety and value of your property in Denver. Our trained and insured roof inspectors look for signs of roof wear and tear, and make emergency roof repairs when necessary.
OUR ROOF INSPECTIONS CHECK FOR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Missing, broken, or torn shingles from wear or wind or storm damage
- Worn away shingle granules
- Cracked or missing caulk
- Rusted or missing flashing
- Rotted or torn rubber boots around pipes
- Wood rot or sagging areas
- Cracks in chimney or missing caps
- Gutters that aren’t securely attached
- Other wear and damage including that to fascia boards and gutters