Whether you have a roof leak in the middle of the night or require the removal of snow from your roof or any other roof problem during extreme weather conditions, the expert roofers at Providence can help you out.
Delay may result in the interior or exterior water damages, requiring expensive repairs. The best way to minimize and protect your property from further damage is to fix the leak on your roof as soon as possible. We understand that roofing emergencies are complex and stressful, which is why we offer emergency roof repairs in Denver. We deal with commercial, residential, and industrial properties.
COMMON CAUSES OF ROOFING EMERGENCIES
Roofing damage can happen for any number of reasons and it always seems to happen at the worst possible time. Take a look at the most common roofing emergencies that we handle:
- Harsh weather conditions such as high-speed winds, hail, snow, and rising temperatures
- Tree branches and other debris falling onto the roof
- Neglected maintenance and natural wear due to weather
- Any structural dysfunction
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DELAY YOUR EMERGENCY ROOFING REPAIR
- Structural damage: Water can pool and rot the decking of your roof if a roof leak goes undetected or isn’t addressed promptly. The roof may then begin to sag and weaken over time. Wooden support beams can deteriorate as well, putting your home or business's structural stability at risk.
- Insulation: Insulation soaks up water and stops doing its job. This not only raises energy expenses but also poses a health risk since it creates the ideal environment for mold to grow.
- Electrical: Water from a leaky roof might be a fire hazard if it comes into contact with the wiring in the building.
WHAT I NEED TO REMEMBER DURING A ROOFING EMERGENCY?
Whether you’ve noticed a leak or another type of roof damage, make sure you remember these five points:
- Contact a reputable and experienced roofing contractor for help
- Get in touch with your insurance company
- Cover the interior
- Get to a safe location
- Inspect the roof visually